The Bulbul watch collection embodies Danish minimalism and has recently expanded to include a new design–the Facette. Both it and the original Pebble timepiece offer men a sleek, contemporary look, though the watches do have some distinct differences.
Here’s a look at how they compare:
- Case Shape. The Facette timepiece has a completely round case, giving it a more traditional look than the Pebble, which is slightly squared off and wider at the top than it is at the bottom.
- Dial Design. Both the Pebble and Facette watches have minimalistic dials, but the details are different. The Pebble’s face is completely blank with no numbers or markers of any kind. The Facette, on the other hand, features understated dot markers along the very edge of the dial.
- Straps. The Pebble and Facette timepieces are available with leather straps in a variety of hues. In addition, the Pebble is offered with a stainless steel mesh strap. At this time, the newly released Facette is only made with a leather strap.
- Case Materials and Colours. Both watches are crafted out of 316L stainless steel and are offered in a variety of finishes.
- Movement. Both timepieces feature 4 jewels Swiss gold plated movement mechanisms.
- Price. The Pebble is slightly higher in price than the Facette.
You can see more of both the Facette and Pebble Bulbul watch designs here at WatchBandit. We are an authorised dealer of Bulbul timepieces and are pleased to offer the entire collection.