Many watches are unique in that they have their own special features that separate them from other timepieces on the market, but how many fit the true definition of one of a kind? Ordinarily, you would expect a watch that was made uniquely for you to cost a fortune, but EONIQ Watches is making custom made watches accessible to everyone.
With EONIQ Watches, you get the freedom to design your own timepiece. The work is done through an easy-to-use online interface. You are able to choose:
– The case finish from Whisky Black, Vodka Silver and Rose Gold options
– Whether you prefer a gold or silver-toned hand wound movement or automatic Miyota movements
– The type of hands that you prefer from stick hands to luminous hands to pilot luminous hands
– Your preferred strap from eight options that include genuine European leather and stainless steel mesh
– The look of the bottom and top layer of the dial. You can have your name stamped into the face or an engraving added
Because of the custom designed nature of EONIQ Watches, the timepieces are only available online directly from the brand. The design that is currently being featured at the online store is the Pinot Noir, which features a Japanese Miyota movement and a striking 2-layer dial. At a starting price of just $298, the watch offers you a one-of-a-kind look at a value price. EONIQ Watches ships watches to locations all over the world for added convenience.