Constructed out of nylon sailing rope, the nautical knot bracelet is a stylish accessory that you can wear every day or use to add interest to certain outfits. Here at WatchBandit, we have two different kinds available, both of which are adjustable.
Here is how to go about adjusting each type:
For the Nautical Rope Bracelet:
The nautical rope bracelet doesn’t have a clasp of any kind. When you receive it, you’ll see that part of the bracelet has two strands and the other part has just a single strand.
- If you need to loosen the bracelet to put it on, pull one knot toward the other moving toward the double strand portion of the bracelet.
- Slip the bracelet on.
- Position it in the right spot.
- Pull the knot toward the other knot, traveling away from the knotted section to tighten it for your desired fit.
For the Hook and Anchor Rope Bracelets:
- Pull the knot on the end that does not have the hook toward the loop at the end to loosen the bracelet.
- Pull the knot on the end that does not have the hook away from the loop at the end to tighten it.
- Once you have the bracelet in place and fully adjusted, wrap the hook over and secure it on the loop.
Now that you know how to adjust a nautical knot bracelet, you’re ready to pick up a couple and start mixing and matching accessories with your outfits or adding to your everyday style! Shop the bracelets collection at WatchBandit and pick out your favourite designs.