Buddha bracelets are stretch bracelets that combine precious and semiprecious gemstone beads with stylish carved Buddha heads. The bracelets have their origins in Hindu and Buddhist prayer beads that were used for counting mantras during meditation.
Our collection includes a number of different natural stones, including:
- Lava stone. It’s not just a name! Lava stone is actually produced from lava volcanoes that hardens to form a porous black rock. The stone has a unique matte finish that makes a stylish contrast with gemstones.
- Onyx. A black coloured natural gemstone, onyx is from the chalcedony family. It forms in bands, so you can occasionally see faint streaks of white colour running along the surface of a black onyx bead.
- Jasper agate. Another type of banded chalcedony, jasper agate has a rich earthy colour that varies in shade across its surface. A single bead may have a combination of beige, caramel and chocolate brown markings.
- Turquoise. Turquoise gemstones are the same colour as their name–a vivid hue of blue-green. Natural turquoise usually has a marbled look with cream, brown or orange markings running along its surface.
- Lapis Lazuli. Navy blue in colour, lapis lazuli was once more precious than gold. The vivid hue of the gemstone makes it very popular for use in jewelry designs.
You can see all of these handsome gemstones by shopping our entire Buddha bracelet collection. The line includes looks to suit every gent’s taste, and the bracelets feature sturdy elastic cord, making them one size fits all for easy shopping. Check out the collection now and bring home a Buddha bracelet for your jewelry box.