Kanske Denmark is known for their sleek modern timepieces for men, which are inspired by traditional Scandinavian design and modern colours. The timepiece collection currently includes two signature styles: the Kanske Black Supreme 201 and the Kanske White Essence 101. Let’s take a look at how the watches compare.
- Overall Design. The Essence is an analog timepiece with three-hand motion, while the Supreme is a chronograph watch with day of the week, month and date sub-dials.
- Colours. The Essence is predominantly white in colour with accents in Pantone orange. Strikingly different, the Supreme is black with neon yellow accents.
- Straps. Both of the timepieces feature premium Italian calf leather straps in the same colours as their dials.
- Size. The Essence and the Supreme both have 42-millimeter cases and 22-millimeter lugs. The case on the Supreme is 1 millimeter thicker than the Essence at 9.7 millimeters versus 8.7 millimeters.
- Time-keeping system. Both watches have top quality Miyota movement systems.
- Water-Resistance. Each of the Kanske watches is water-resistant at depths of up to 5 atmospheres, which is the equivalent to roughly 50 meters or 165 feet.
You can learn more about these two fine watches from Kanske Demark by checking out the Kanske collection here at WatchBandit. We currently have the Kanske White Essence 101 available for 174,95€ or $198.95 and the Kanske Black Supreme 201 for 229,95€ or $260.95. Shop the collection now.