When you invest in a finely crafted timepiece, you’re not just looking for a watch that will reliably track the hours. You also want to purchase a watch that will reflect your unique sense of style and that will allow you to express who you are. But how can you do that when most of the men’s watches look exactly the same? That’s the question that Zinvo seeks to answer with their impressive line of luxury men’s watches, which break from tradition in terms of their style and their price.
Zinvo is an innovative micro watch brand founded by a Swiss-American with a passion for timepieces. As a collector, he was disheartened by the cookie cutter designs offered by most watch manufacturers. He longed for timepieces that were truly different in appearance, watches that set trends rather than followed them, so he decided to create his own.
His first watch, the Blade, became an instant success and launched Zinvo onto the international scene. Now, Zinvo has unveiled a brand new timepiece that is every bit as impressive–the Zinvo Rival.
Like the original Zinvo Blade, the Zinvo Rival is intended to be a watch for every occasion. The timepiece is sophisticated enough to wear to the office but still casual enough for weekends. Sporty yet chic, the watch stands out among other men’s watches on the market today, and it is available for a competitive price to make the timepiece accessible to all men.
The Zinvo Rival has a number of distinctive features, including:
– Reliable timekeeping system. The Zinvo Rival is powered by an automatic movement system with 21 jewels.
– Advanced timekeeping. On the face are two minimalistic chronograph sub-dials that blend in with the dial plus a petite date display window.
– Vintage flair. The face of the Zinvo Rival looks like that of a modern clock with its ornate patterning.
– Durable materials. The case of the Zinvo Rival is fabricated out of stainless steel, and sapphire glass is used for the lens to ensure scratch resistance.
– Industrial chic details. Exposed rivets on the bezel add a touch of edge to the look.
– Comfortable strap. The standard strap on the Zinvo Rival is black rubber. Zinvo sells a number of replacement straps for the timepiece, and it can be outfitted with NATO and other watch bands made by other brands.
– Water resistance. The watch is waterproof at depths of up to 10 atmospheres.
– Presentation case back. You can admire the inner workings of the automatic movement system with the open back design.
The Zinvo Rival timepiece is now officially available for sale at WatchBandit online store. At the present time, the watch is selling for €199, roughly US $225. WatchBandit offers shipping around the world and doesn’t charge for delivery to most countries. Quantities of the timepiece are limited, so those who wish to own one should act fast and complete their purchases before the watch sells out.
- CASE: Sapphire crystal and stainless steel
- DIMENSIONS: 44mm x 9mm
- CRYSTALS: Sapphire crystal on the dial to protect from scratches and shattering
- MOVEMENT: Automatic winding movement, 24 jewels, 1 chronograph, Power reserve 48 hours, Visible winding rotor
- WATER RESISTANT: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet
- COMPONENTS: Total of 64 component + movement
- STRAP: Rubber
- WEIGHT: 104 grams / 3.7 oz