While luxury watches remain as opulent and extravagant as ever, many men are looking for something that is less about flash and more about impressive function meeting scaled back form.
Minimalist watches appeal to men’s modern taste, and we personally can’t get enough of these 5 designs:
- Gaxs JAMMING JOE Matte Watch. You really can’t get more minimalistic than black meeting black meeting black. The way the hands and stick markers blend in with the dial of this timepiece while still allowing for easy reading is sheer perfection.
- Miró Grey Honey Watch. With no numbers and a very simple hour track, this minimalist timepiece is effortlessly stylish. Still, the striking contrast between the grey dial and the honey brown leather strap makes it a watch that gets noticed.
- Hygge MSP3012C Watch. This watch is as much a conversation piece as it is a timepiece with its unique circular “hands” that track the hours with the help of just basic stick indices. The combination of black vegan leather and a white dial adds to the modern minimalism.
- Zelos Chroma Cream Watch. Ideal for the man who wants a substantial, rugged watch that is still understated, this timepiece features matte gray hour hands and stick markers and a simple polished stainless steel case.
- bulbul Pebble 04 Watch. A completely unadorned dial and an all-grey colour scheme make this timepiece the very definition of minimalism. The position of the pusher at the top corner adds a whimsical quality to the design.
You can find all five of these minimalist watches for men here at WatchBandit. Check them out to learn more about their impressive craftsmanship, which is every bit as appealing as their minimalistic aesthetics.