While many luxury watch brands offer timepieces for women, it seems like those mechanical watches designed for ladies are often just smaller versions of the ones made for men. To get something fashionable and feminine, women have typically had to resort to buying fashion watches with automatic movements, but Tulip Noire is changing that.
Founded by Axellem an American watch designer and gemologist, Tulip Noire makes luxury mechanical watches with skeleton dials, genuine diamond accents and feminine flourishes that make them just for the ladies. The initial collection includes five looks:
– The Domino Deval with a skull embellishment, 29 diamonds, a white mother of pearl dial and a black leather strap
– The May Day with a butterfly embellishment, 29 diamonds, a white mother of pearl dial and a caramel brown leather strap
– The Honey Rider with a scallop shell embellishment, 29 diamonds, a pink mother of pearl dial with white medallion and a stainless steel bracelet
– The Vivienne Michel with an anchor embellishment, 29 diamonds, a white mother of pearl dial and a stainless steel bracelet
– The Tiffany with 92 diamonds, a white mother of pearl dial and a stainless steel bracelet
It’s clear that Tulipe Noire has introduced a concept to the market that women want! When this was written, the brand had already managed to raise $24,816 against a goal of just $15,000, and there were still 23 days left to go. Women who want to own a Tulipe Noire at a reduced price still have time to get in on the campaign, but rewards seem to be going fast.
(Picture & Video by Tulipe Noire)