When you think of the words “luxury quality,” the word “expensive” normally follows logically. Historically, the best watches have also been the priciest, as watchmakers capitalize on their reputation for providing watches of incredibly high reliability and impressive style by increasing the prices of their timepieces.
But the truth is that luxury does not have to come at the expense of affordability, and the new VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch is proof of that.
The VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch is the product of one year of planning and development by a design team based in Vancouver, Canada. While VVCO Watch is a new company, the visionaries behind it bring more than 20 years of experience to the project, and this shows in the careful attention to detail that has gone into the design.
Here is a look at some of the features of the VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch
– Case and Bezel. Both the case and bezel of the VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch are made from 316L stainless steel, which is resistant to corrosion, rust and scratches. The case is 42 millimeters wide by 13.4 millimeters thick, making it slim and stylish. For an attractive effect, the case is brushed, and the bezel has a highly polished finish.
– Crystal. VVCO Watches chose domed sapphire crystal for the Series 8XX1 Watch because of the material’s high resistance to scratching. The crystal has an anti-reflective coating to ensure that the watch is easy to read.
– Case Back. A secure screwed-down case back ensures the quality of the VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch. The case is transparent and set with sapphire crystal glass.
– Movement. The VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch features a reliable 820A automatic movement with 21 jewels that produces 21600 vibrations per hour and has a power reserve with over 40 hours of full winding.
– Dial. The distinctive dial of the VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch includes a day and date calendar wedge and ordinal markers and highly polished hands set with reflective Swiss-made Super Luminova inserts for reading at night.
– Strap. A handmade genuine leather strap adds elegance to the design of the VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch and fastens with a 316L stainless steel butterfly buckle.
– Guarantees. The VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and is waterproof at depths of up to 10 ATM.
The VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watch is being brought to market through a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter that went live on the 15th of August. A goal of $12.000 Canadian has been set for the campaign, which will last for 30 days. There are numerous awards available to be claimed, including new VVCO Watches Series 8XX1 Watches at discount prices. The timepieces are expected to ship in January 2017 and shipping is free to locations throughout the world. This campaign is expected to generate lots of interest among horophiles, so those interested in claiming a reward are advised to bid early.