Gruppo Gamma – a very special microbrand from Singapore
Gruppo Gamma was founded in 2013, fuelled by a strong desire to design and build timepieces that can be appreciated by collectors and aficionados. Gruppo Gamma produces between 1,000 and 2,000 pieces a year and doesn’t enjoy scale efficiency as big companies do, but being small and independent Gruppo Gamma can focus on giving you the best ownership experience possible. Gruppo Gamma is here for the long haul and a significant portion of their earnings is re-invested into product development and aftersales support. No wonder, that the timepieces hold their value over time.
Retrospective maritime design language
Gruppo Gamma designs are retrospective, military and maritime. After all they are based in Singapore, a country surrounded by water and where fellow countrymen serve in the military. Nevertheless, best Swiss movements such as the ETA and STP caliber are installed. The strong case shapes and dial design with high level of finish gives the wearer of the watch a special feeling of retro and fine watchmaking. They are a microorganism of Singapore – small, with neither the tradition of old civilizations nor price-competitiveness of developing nations, but they are hardworking, passionate and have an eye for details.
- Mk II Divemaster, 316L stainless steel, brushed, water resistance 500m
- Diameter 44mm, length 52mm lug-to-lug, height 14.5mm, lug width 24mm, weight 140g with strap
- Double-domed sapphire crystal with underside anti-reflective coating, stainless steel caseback secured by screws, screw lock crown
- Helium escape valve
- 120-click unidirectional rotatable bezel, ceramic, markers with Swiss Super-LumiNova® vintage color
- ETA 2824-2, automatic bi-directional winding, 28800 bph, accuracy between -30 to +30 s/ day, power reserve 38 hrs, signed rotor, Swiss made
- 2-tone gradient blue sandwich dial, markers filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova® vintage color
- Silver color hour and minute hands and red seconds hand, with Swiss Super-LumiNova® vintage color
- Horween leather, brown, length 125/75mm, width 24/22mm with buckle
- Canvas, black, length 125/75mm, width 24/22mm with buckle
- Screwdriver for strap changes, travel pouch
There are no reviews yet.