Zelos – Hammerhead
The Hammerhead was first launched by Zelos in 2016. It was an all-new design that hearkened to the glory days of dive watches of the 1970s, but made with the latest in watchmaking technology. This third iteration of the Hammerhead is a slimmer and more wearable timepiece with 300m of water resistance that’s suitable for any abuse you can throw at it. Refined hands and indices allow for even more lume and an easier time reading while diving into the ocean depths.
The Hammerhead’s unique facets are fully CNC machined for precision and the sharp lines that it is known for. The distinctive cushion-shaped case, once common among many dive watches, has been given an angular facelift. A high double domed crystal tops off the vintage influences for the Hammerhead. The large, lumed crown is suitable for operation with gloves on, yet strategically offset to prevent discomfort on the wrist.
- Reduced overall thickness, from over 17.5mm for the V2 to 13.5mm
- Angular bracelet design reminiscent of the V1 bracelet
- Quick adjust clasp to allow for easy bracelet length changes
- Simpler hands and indices for larger and brighter lume area
- Mixture of sandblasted and brushed surfaces for a rugged presence
There are no reviews yet.